[Ct-nfb] Does the hotel have power ?

Janet Wallans janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 18:36:41 UTC 2011

Hi richard,

I use the shuttle quite often and it does work very well. It's actually every 12 minutes and there is a stop near the hotel. Make sure you tell the driver you want the Ramadah as it stops at other hotels as well. It will take about five minutes from the stop at the railroad station. I don't think I'd atempt it on my own as you will have to cross a fairly busy street and then go through a large parking lot, but that shouldn't be a problem if you are with someone who is sighted.

Janet