[Ct-nfb] remember the challange can drive

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Nov 7 12:28:52 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

As I'm sure you'll agree it was a great convention folks. Now on to business for those of you who may not have been at the board meeting yesterday, I put out a challenge from the Southern Connecticut chapter to raise $200.00 by having a can drive. I am taking this very serious and have already collected 6 bags of cans and I am getting several more before the end of today. Now I know $200.00 may not seem like a lot, but I believe there are 8 chapters so if all 8 chapters can get $200.00 and if we include members at large this would be $18,00.00 it's a fine start. So I am reminding you all to participate we need the office, and they need money. Let's get out there and hustle guys. I'm counting on you all

Thanks

Rich

P.S. please forgive any miss spellings that spell check doesn't pick up I can't spell for beans