[Ct-nfb] remember the challange can drive

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Nov 7 13:15:59 UTC 2011

Chris & everyone else:

Yeah sure what I'm doing is going around collecting empty bottles & cans and taking them to Stop & Shop to redeem the money. Which our chapter will be doing until we reach our goal of $200.00, or maybe more.

Now I'm not suggesting you go scrounging through recycle bins, or anything that dirty, however we all have friends & family and if they're anything like my family they really don't like returning these things anyway so we being the NFB will gladly relieve them of this burden.

You can also set up a place if you can get some one to donate a parking lot like a church or store and ask people to bring the cans & bottles to you a lot easier. I hope I have explained this well enough, and I wish you all good luck. I am off to return the 6 bags I collected yesterday, well actually 2 of them are mine & Janet's the other 4 belong to my Father in law who has gladly donated them. Oh yeah I've also called all my brothers & sisters and got them all to donate theirs so you see it's really not that hard. And if you can't get too a redemption center, ask a friend family member or church member out there for help. People may not all have money, but they do have time and are willing to help if you ask.

Be cool folks.

Any other questions feel free to call me Lucia can give you my number, and for those of you who may think this is going to be a dirty job it will be. This is how we find out who the real Federationists are

Rich