[Ct-nfb] Update on bottle drive

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed Nov 9 20:39:14 UTC 2011

Good afternoon:

Just wanted to update you on my can drive from Southern CT drive I have collect $49.00 from the cans I've returned since I started not too bad since I've started on Monday I hope you guys are getting in to the spirit of this, remember guys the office needs our help here. And we need the office to keep things going.

Good luck to you all, and don't let me find out my chapter isn't out there working to collect cans, by the way if you're not lucky like me you can always ask for help from church members or coworkers.

Rich