[Ct-nfb] Joe ToLove Removed from Listserv

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Sat Nov 12 13:59:38 UTC 2011

Too bad about Joe, but such is life, I have to ask you a question Justin sinse you're putting this out there. Is this your way of telling me not to announce everytime I get more money for returning the bottles and cans, becuase if it is Please feel free to remove me as well I love the work that we do for the NFB, and true I lack the education that you folks have but I work just as hard, and if my motivation is too much than, I'll donate the $53.00 that i've collected and pull the plug on this whole fund raising thing right now. If I am mistaken than I apologize some times I read too much in to things and tend to get paranoid.

Rich