[Ct-nfb] Cane VS Dog off to College Topic

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 07:15:20 UTC 2011

We do have a few members here that chose a Guide Dog over a white  Cane
when wanting to go to college .  I don't  Have  Bernadetta's  email contact ,
but you might get that from someone on the  list or ask Ellen Bedford for it
_ellenbedford at hotmail.com_ (mailto:ellenbedford at hotmail.com) ] and  [
  hereis another email address  of one of Ellen's student that went to
college and was trying to get a  dog.

Ellen Maybe you can get her contact info.

Did Bernadetta graduate yet?  It has to be coming up very soom.I heard  [I
can't think of her first name] is working up at Vision Dinamics.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com