[Ct-nfb] Update on Bottle & Can drive

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 21:05:35 UTC 2011

Justin,

What I have does not allow me to do extract from old things that adn AoL
with its upgrading  has become very picky on what it saves in the
"incooming//saved"& sent boxes. I actually didn't see that Rich had  sent an email
earlier which had been down lower in my inbox a very simply  mistake.

In a message dated 11/20/2011 3:53:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,