[Ct-nfb] From the Moderator

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Nov 21 14:28:09 UTC 2011

Dear Moderator and members list::

First let me apologize for my earlier outburst I am very quick tempered and was raised by the fist. So I’ll always thinking of punching some one or speaking my mind I am aggressive and extremely blunt.

I don’t wish to cause a civil war or offend anyone with my encouragement about our chapters fund raising but in my opinion I prefer going out and hustling for a buck for the cause than begging for money which is what it seems the National Federation of the Blind of CT seems to more in favor of, so I’m now asking to be removed from this list permanently.

If anyone is interested in raising money by utilizing the bottle & can drive you may contact me here’s my e-mail address rmcgaffin at snet.net

Thank you

Rich McGaffin
President