[Ct-nfb] Reccomendation needed for low vision product!

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 22:00:13 UTC 2011

Hello,

I know a few people I know have the "windows eyes" and I dont' know
anything about it you can check it out and shee what they are all about.  I  use
"Zoomtext 9.1" and they have different types and colors to choose  from.  THe
company that own zoomtext is called Aisquard and I know you can  get a free
trial of zoomtext to try it out.  I don't know if you go through  any
centers or a member of any groups such as BESB or BRS because they can give
either to you.  I don't know anythng about this version of windows, but I  know
with the other versions of windows you could click on properties on the
desktop and play with the curser or invert the colors.  I take it that this
isn't doing it for you.  In any case best of luck to you.

Elizabeth

In a message dated 11/22/2011 4:23:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,