[Ct-nfb] solving the email problem

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Nov 23 17:57:25 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I want to echo Barb publicly and say that having your email address in your email signature is an excellent way to make it easy for people to respond directly to you.  Feel free to use my signature as an example.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD