[Ct-nfb] the governor's Thanksgiving message

Susan Harper griswoldjp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:23:00 UTC 2011

I think the governor needs a refresher on how he got the help and offer the
opportunities that he enjoys because of the help he received.  No one wants
to be dependent.  As a parent of many special needs children, some for a
while and some for a lifetime, it has always been our goal to strive for
Independence, whatever that may look like.  It is okay to be different and
to celebrate that which makes us unique!  I don't need hope, I need
assistance to do what I do.  Help us help ourselves.  That is all we ask!
Blessings and lets make sure the governor gets these messages forwarded to
him.
Sue H.