[Ct-nfb] KNFB Reader

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 14:51:36 UTC 2011

I purchased my KNFB Reader thru the Michael Hinkson Group 2 years  ago.  I
applied and received a low interest loan thru the Curtis CChong  Foundation
which is thru NFB [National in Baltimore]  I chose my payment  amount that I
would be comfortable with and I believe the interest rate at that  time was
3 or 4%.

Curtis Chong use to work at National in the Computer Science area and he
continues to be very involved in that division.  I had met him going back
when I went on a trip to Baltimore[or should I say venture] with Jeff Dittle
and  the folks from Southern  CT Chapter.  My husband drove and we all had  a
wonderful time.

When I applied for the loan for the KNFB Reader it was very nice that
Curtis Chong had called me up to ask a few questions regarding my loan
application and he was the one that called me to say it was approved.   Payments
were made directly to NFB in Baltimore

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com