[Ct-nfb] office employee passed way

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 20:43:02 UTC 2011

I am sor sorry to have heard this.  I am so sorry to have not had the
honor of meeting this kind woman.  Please pass alogn my deepest wishes for  her
family.  I will keep her and her family in my prayers.  Bless you  for being
so kind and passing along such sad news with great compassion.

Thank you.

Elizabeth Greenwood

In a message dated 9/16/2011 4:38:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,