[Ct-nfb] Trekker Breze

Michael McDermott mmcderm72 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:20:43 UTC 2011

Hello to everyone!  I was wondering if anyone out there uses the
trekker breze and how well the device might work.  I live in the town
of Bristol and am assuming that the product would help me navigate my
comunity, but I would like to hear from others regarding this matter.
Also I am looking for a local vender that could demo the product with
me in my town, I am not sure if this will be possable though as I
don't think there are any dealers of the device in CT.  I may have to
travel to Boston or New York to find out more info.  Thanks for any
help anyone can give!