[Ct-nfb] More of Apple Festival, no visitors allowed here

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:08:01 UTC 2011

This is odd. What's going on here?

-----Original Message-----
From: ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Anne West
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 5:48 PM
To: Ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ct-nfb] More of Apple Festival, no visitors allowed here

Earlier this week, I extended an invitation to NFB members and families to
come here for the festival and possibly a visit to me and John.  Here's the
drill.  We can not get out of here because of the fence and no one comes in
unless John or I am in the vehicle.  What do ya think of that stupidity???
The entrance is guarded and all vehicles are watched.  John couldn't get in
from Stop & Shop until someone removed the baracades for him.  We're in jail
for the weekend!  I knew the festival would be a pain in the back side but
not like this.

To answer Susan's question, there is a way out but down a very steep hill,
too steep for a wheelchair.  It's even rough to walk because the sidewalk is
broken.  No vehicles allowed in the downtown area.  Cars have to go out a
back way to get in and out of our property.  This is crazy!

Anne West
anne_k1stm at allbraille.com

Anne West
anne_k1stm at allbraille.com