[Ct-nfb] CTABS First Monthly Conference Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Dec 6 03:26:56 UTC 2012

Fellow Connecticut Blind Students, Recent Graduates, and Prospective Students:

     It is my great pleasure to announce the first monthly conference call of the Connecticut Association of Blind Students on Wednesday, December 12, at 9:05 pm eastern.  We will be laying the groundwork for all of our future activities.  This is an exciting opportunity to play a serious role in it!

We are creating an email listserv via NFBnet.org that we can use for future correspondence.  I will send all of you a link with instructions on how to join our email listserv as soon as it is ready for you to join.

The dial-in information for our conference call is as follows:

Call 760-569-9000
Access code: 433706

After you input the access code, you will need to press # to validate the code.

All are welcome, including the sighted and non-students.  If you have any questions or comments leading up to the conference call, please get in touch with me!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD