[Ct-nfb] OT; Holiday Deal: Get a new BrailleNote QT32 for $800

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sun Dec 9 23:13:11 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
Excuse me if this is terribly off-topic, but I wanted to extend this
opportunity to those who might be interested.
Do to a fortunate turn of events, I'm able to sell a like-new
BrailleNote QT32 for a very low price. I purchased it very recently,
thinking I would need it, and I haven't used it very much at all. I
want to find it a new home and I'm only asking $800 for it, which is
less than a fourth of its suggested cost. Due to the fact that I paid
almost retail for it, I can't lower the price any further, but I
figured that someone who can't otherwise afford a comparable PDA could
use a bit of a break.
Please let me know if your interested. The unit is in excellent
condition, including keyboard and braille display. In fact, the display
is my favorite feature due to its crisp output.
It's your chance to purchase a braille Notetaker for less than you can
buy a braille display. The shipping and insurance is included in the price.
Please contact me at the following email with questions or if you'd
like to purchase it.

bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net

Thank you.
Bernadetta