[Ct-nfb] CT Association of Blind Students Email Listserv

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Dec 23 04:41:29 UTC 2012

The Connecticut Association of Blind Students is proud to announce its new email listserv!

>From this point forward, I will send one more reminder email, and we will otherwise only use the listserv for our mass communications.

An email listserv, for those of you who don't know, is like putting a spoon, facing upward, under a faucet.  There's one stream of water going in and many deflected streams coming out.  You send one message to the listserv, and it goes to every member of the listserv.

To join the Connecticut Association of Blind Students' email listserv, follow this link, and then follow the quick and easy instructions.  It takes literally thirty seconds.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to contact me directly.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD