[Ct-nfb] Will Sigman

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 20:50:34 UTC 2012

Hello chris,

I'm so sorry to hear this horrific news I can truly relate since myself I
was hit by a car and nearly died so I know the pain that the family is going
 thorugh as well as his son. I would love to send me thoughts can you give
me  Brian's emal please and they will be kept in my prayers.

Thank you so much.

Elizabeth Greenwood

In a message dated 2/19/2012 12:33:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,