[Ct-nfb] blind parent hoping to adopt

Michael McDermott mmcderm72 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:34:10 UTC 2012

Hello everyone, I am seeking information on experiences of blind
parents who have adopted children through state adoption programs here
in CT.  I am not sure if there are any parents who are blind out there
and have adopted children through state programs, but I would love to
here from you if you did.  I am a legally blind man married to a
sighted spouse and we would love to adopt, and I am wondering what
obstacles we might encounter along the process and if the NFB has a
network which might be able to help me with my quest for information.