[Ct-nfb] FW: LEEP 2012

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 16:29:26 UTC 2012

From: Steve Famiglietti [mailto:famigliettis at ciboakhill.org]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 3:34 PM
To: erival at comcast.net
Subject: LEEP 2012

Hi Beth,

I hope you are doing well.  As I am sure you know I retired Whitlee and got
a new dog and things are going well so far.  We are settling into daily
life.

I've attached the application for this year's LEEP program.

Can you please send it out to your lists for me?

Thank you,

Steven Famiglietti

Blind Services Vocational Manager

The NEAT Center at Oak Hill

33 Coventry St.

Hartford, CT  06112

Phone 860 286-3100

Fax 860 286-3111

www.ciboakhill.org

www.neatmarketplace.org

  _____

Confidentiality Notice: This message and attachments may contain
confidential or privileged information protected by law from further
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use,
or distribution of the information included in this e-mail and attachments
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
advise the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and
attachments.