[Ct-nfb] Facebook Accessibility Tips, Instructions?

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jul 10 01:11:02 UTC 2012

If you don't like getting a ton of notifications, you can go through your notifications settings to turn off the ones you don't want to receive.

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD