[Ct-nfb] FW: Rebates for ALL Blind Vendors over 40 Manufacturers on board!!

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Fri Jun 1 13:17:01 UTC 2012

From: Randolph Sheppard [mailto:randolph_sheppard at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:30 PM
To: randolph_sheppard at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Rebates for ALL Blind Vendors over 40 Manufacturers on board!!

FYI - In case you have not signed up yet... the deadline is tomorrow June 1st to get signed up for 2nd quarter rebates. Note that in the 1st quarter AmeriSource paid out over $27,000 in rebates direct to Randolph Sheppard Blind Vendors... Please do not miss your opportunity.

If you need assistance completing your application please call me.

Kathy Ungaro

630-234-444