[Ct-nfb] We're on Facebook!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jun 6 13:20:18 UTC 2012

Elizabeth:

I'm having a hard time extracting meaning from your message, but I'm going to do my best.  Let me know if I'm misunderstanding you.

The name of the group is, and I quote: "National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut."

If you follow the instructions in the initial email that I sent, you should have no problem at all in finding our group.

I look forward to approving your join request!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD