[Ct-nfb] Accuquilt Discussion

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 17:42:48 UTC 2012

NFB Krafters Division
June 18, Monday Night Chat beginning at 9 PM Eastern, 8 Pm Central, 7 PM
Mountain, 6 PM Pacific

There will bve a discussion on the  Accuquilt.
Hostesses: Tonya and Joyce

Come learn how this tool can help you cut out fabric for quilts.  A
discussion on how this is used for cutting quilt fabric perfectly by the
blind and sighted. How easy it is used by the blind. What different dyes
are available for the use with the Accuquilt to Go.

If you ever asked  the question, How can I cut out quilt pieces without
seeing, come by and  listen to how we "Can do it"!

phone:
605 781 1000
code  875029#

Joyce  Kane