[Ct-nfb] Goodwill Boycott

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jun 21 02:29:05 UTC 2012

Suzanne:

We've had a lot of messages-particularly press releases-sent over the national list to which we all are subscribed that summarize the boycott, HR 3086, and the issue of subminimum wages.  I wish not to burden people with reading unnecessary recaps of information that they already know.  I have spent many hours learning these issues as deeply as possible and advertising the boycott in local media outlets.  I am nowhere near confident that I am the best educated person in the affiliate about the boycott, but it is faintly possible.  I could write fifteen pages about these issues, and I also don't expect anyone to read it all.  With that said, I'm offering to help people come to terms with their difficulties with these issues.  If people are more comfortable emailing me off-list, I'm totally open to it.  Knowledge is meaningless if we don't share it.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD