[Ct-nfb] FW: Freedom Ride Program.

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 19:19:01 UTC 2012

From: Gary Allen [mailto:gallen at independenceunlimited.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:08 PM
To: Jvail at independenceunlimited.org; Candace Low; robpalaski at att.net;
MCAMMUSO at INDEPENDENCEUNLIMITED.ORG; Erival at comcast.net;
garyallenct at hotmail.com
Subject: FW: Freedom Ride Program.

Hi

This is  an accessible Taxi request form for  the  Freedom Ride  voucher
Program.

Gary Allen,  CIRS

Independence Unlimited Inc.

151 New Park Avenue

Suite D

Hartford, CT 06106

(860) 523-5021   Voice

(860) 523-5603

 <mailto:gallen at independenceunlimited.org> gallen at independenceunlimited.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message may contain information that
is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use
of the individuals(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you
are not an intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver,
distribute, or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take
action in reliance on the information it contains. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at (860)
523-5021 and return the original message to us by mail. Thank you.