[Ct-nfb] Book sense or victor stream reader?

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed Mar 7 10:55:17 UTC 2012

Good morning all:

I have the good fortune to recieve either a Book sense (I hope I spelt that right) or a Vitor stream reader. So far I've heard to powerful arguments for both machines.

I am not or will be in a position to try them out, which would be fine with me. However I'm not sure which one to choose. I've called the national office and the gentleman I spoke with suggests the vsr he says it's more user friendly. So what I'm asking is there anyone out there who has used both machines and could point out the pros or cons of either reader.

my e-mail is rmcgaffin at snet.net or perhaps if you'd rather call me my  # 203-937-5441. I don't want to clock up this service so please contact me off list

Thanks

Rich