[Ct-nfb] parents and grandparents

Bruce Woodward brucewoodie at msn.com
Fri May 4 15:52:12 UTC 2012

Hi Deb,
Betty has the joy of raising five kids as a legally blind mother and when she and I got married in 1987 they became my kids although they were all grown up. They all consider me to be their step dad and I love it. We also have agaggle of grand kids and on great grand child. This story can be told by many of us who are blind. Thanks again for your reassuring message.
Bruce & Betty Woodward