[Ct-nfb] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Paratransit in Dallas

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Sat May 5 11:26:30 UTC 2012

Well perhaps Iphone messages don't show up on PC's either way it doesn't really matter, I don't have an iphone, or a cellphone either for that matter. However I just thought it would be important to let you folks know that there was no attachment with my e-mail. Be cool & have a great weekend. Oh yeah Esther, thanks for your help.