[Ct-nfb] Exciting News!

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 23 03:56:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

Wow!  This is quite a great deal.  Sorry for the delay in writing, but I'm preparing for guests over the Memorial Day Weekend.
quite a few years ago, John Casolo, Pat Rossi, who used to be a member, but is now deceased, and I went to the Pro/Am Day when the tournament used to be known as the Greater Hartford Open.  It was quite exciting and we followed some of the players at the different holes.  My Dad drove the three of us there and it was a real treat for my 50th birthday.  Good luck to whomever wins these tickets.  Maybe I'll be able to go again?  Grin!
Esther

Sent from my iPod