[Ct-nfb] Device Helps Blind See with Tongue

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:14:55 UTC 2012

Thanks for sharing this Justin. As someone with some usable vision and
therefore limited O & M skills I will keep an open mind to this and am
hoping to see if this really makes any practical sense. At this point the
technique seems in the infancy stage and maybe it will not prove to be
anything worthwhile, but time will tell.