[Ct-nfb] Device Helps Blind See with Tongue

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Fri May 25 03:16:10 UTC 2012

Hope you don't take this as show offy or what ever, but maybe when I was
little. I know it was annoying. Like I say, I'm just answering your
question. Don't take it as a piss off or something and I mean don't take it
like I'm trying to make you mad by the way. I know it isn't perfect. In
fact, I had doubts the  first time I heard about it. I was just saying that
if they can figure out how to some what help us see again, then why not? I
guess  I was just a bit shocked that that guy sounded like he actually loves
being blind. The person that said something to the effect of us not wanting
sight back in our eyes? I know I would. There's just so much you miss out on
man. I don't know Chris, maybe it's just me. But I'd really love to be able
to see though. I guess it's parcially because I never have. So, I guess I
just want to know, what is it like to see?