[Ct-nfb] Scholarship notice

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed May 30 19:28:40 UTC 2012

Joyce:

This program between the John A. Coccomo, Sr., Foundation and Oak Hill is not new.  I won it when I was a senior in high school, and I graduated from high school in 2008.

While I cannot directly answer whether or not the foundation will continue to support our scholarship program, I can say that they have supported both programs since before I had ever heard the name "National Federation of the Blind."

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD