[Ct-nfb] Danbury Chapter Meeting

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:13:47 UTC 2012

Me too.

From: ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Esther Levegnale
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:14 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] Danbury Chapter Meeting

Hi, Chris!

I'll be there.  I'm especially looking forward to our skydiving adventure discussion.  Grin!  It'll be fun!  See you on the 9th!

Esther

Sent from my iPod

On May 30, 2012, at 3:51 PM, "Chris Kuell" <ckuell at comcast.net> wrote:

Greetings, Federationists.

Just wanted to send everyone a reminder that the Danbury Chapter of the NFB will be meeting on Saturday, June 9th at the Outback Steakhouse (just off exit 8 on I-84) at 1:00 until 3ish. We will be discussing the National Convention, our annual Summer picnic,our upcoming skydiving adventure, and much more. Plus, we'll attempt again to break the Blooming Onion eating record. Please join us.

See you there,

chris

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/elevegnale%40sbcglobal.net