[Ct-nfb] Free GPS from Sendero

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Nov 2 02:39:13 UTC 2012

From: Kim Casey [kim at senderogroup.com]

We are requesting your assistance on getting the word out there about the “Free GPS on Sendero” promotion valid until the end of the year.  We don’t want anyone to miss this opportunity to get their GPS for free.  The official announced promotion reads:

Free GPS on Sendero! Purchase your notetaker/PDA directly from Sendero Group and the GPS software and maps will be included for free. This includes the BrailleNote Apex, the VoiceNote Apex, Braille Sense and Voice Sense.  A $1,600 savings. When you trade in your old PDA/notetaker for a new model through Sendero Group, you can upgrade to the current GPS license for only $98!  Offers available through the end of 2012. Not available with payment terms.

Please contact me with any questions you might have about the details of this promotion.

Thank you,

Kim Casey, Marketing Manager, Sendero Group
Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Phone: 888-757-6810
Fax: 888-757-6807
Email: Kim at SenderoGroup.com<mailto:Kim at SenderoGroup.com>
Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com
General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com
Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747