[Ct-nfb] Downloading speeches of NFB website

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Nov 5 18:24:22 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all:

I'm not quite sure I know what i'm doing here. But I wish to use one of Dr. Jernigan's speeches for our chapter meeting this Saturday, and i'm not quite sure how to go about downloading it to a thumb drive. If anyone has done this, please e-mail me at rmcgaffin at snet.net or call me at 203-937-5441 thanks. Oh yeah just so you all know as of Nov. 13th I will be shutting down my internet since I can no longer afford to pay the bill. I'm also getting rid of all distance as well.

Rich