[Ct-nfb] Next Tuesday! Call NFB of CT People! Then!

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:41:25 UTC 2012

Hi fellows,

Next Tuesday at 7pm CT time I shall host a most sensational monthly
teleconference for our NFB of Connecticut At Large chapter. That's right,
7pm! There's plenty to talk about, but please come with your own ideas of
what is interesting and valuable for a blind person. Do you have questions
or valuable ideas for the largest organization of blind people in the
country? I imagine the answer is yes-though you might be unsure.

This time around I'd like to solidify our chapter as a recognized entity
within the NFB and NFB of Connecticut. Dig?

Here's what you do to participate below-remember, you are welcome to
participate, even if you are involved with another chapter. This means you!

  Call 760-569-9000

Access code: 433706#

other codes: press *3 to exit call

Press *6 to mute/unmute yourself