[Ct-nfb] FW: Information about the Sail away Convention for the NFB of Florida 2014

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 23:11:27 UTC 2012

From: cheryl echevarria [mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:47 PM
To: cheryl echevarria
Subject: Information about the Sail away Convention for the NFB of Florida
2014

Good afternoon NFB State Affiliate Presidents:

This is Cheryl Echevarria, President of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division,
and travel agent for the NFB of Florida Sail Away State Convention 2014.

This is going to be the first of its kind state convention due to the fact
that our national convention will be in the great state of Florida from
2013-2017, and they wanted to do something a little difference.

Why am I also including you on this?

Well it is because, even though the state has held there own block of space,
I have also held space on the same ship and sail date, so I can offer this
as a fundraiser for the state of Florida, it is a great time for all of us
to travel together and have some fun.

The date of the cruise is Feb 7-10, 2014, you are thinking wow, this is way
to soon to start thinking of this, well actually it is not, great rates, and
also payment plans are available.

For information on prices and more.

I have attached the flyer for your convenience, it will also be posted in
the Braille Monitor, but not everyone reads or has time to be on the talk
lists.

Information is also listed on my website at:

http://www.echevarriatravel.com/NFB_of_Florida_2014.php

NFB of Florida February 2014

Caribbean Sail-Away
State Convention to the Bahamas

Aboard the Norwegian Sky

Whether you are a member of the NFB of Florida or not call come and enjoy
this very special cruise.

Friday Feb. 7 to Monday Feb. 10, 2014

Port of Miami, Dodge Island

Norwegian Cruise Lines, Inc.
7665 Northwest 19th Street
Miami, FL 33126-1201

(305) 513-0472

For More Information and pricing Please Contact:

Agent: Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel

President of the NFB Travel and Tourism Division

At 631-456-5394

e-mail: cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between the hours of 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday.

9AM - 1PM Saturdays. Sundays Closed

PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY RATES (2 PERSONS IN THE ROOM).  SHOULD
YOU NEED 3 OR MORE PEOPLE IN YOUR ROOM, PLEASE CALL ME FOR RATES, ALSO THOSE
NEEDED ACCESSIBLE STATE ROOMS CALL ASAP, DUE TO AVAILABILITY.

INTERIOR STATE ROOM - NO WINDOWS
$199 PER PERSON TOTAL WITH TAXES, FEES AND GRATUITIES (TIPS AT RESTAURANTS)
TOTAL $321.73 PER PERSON.
TOTAL CRUISE PRICE: $643.46

OCEAN VIEW - WINDOW VIEW
$299 PER PRSON TOTAL WITH TAXES, FEES AND GRATUITIES -
TOTAL PER PERSON - $421.73
TOTAL CRUISE PRICE: $843.36

BALCONY - TABLE AND CHAIRS ON THE BALCONY
$549 PER PERSON TOTAL WITH TAXES, FEES, AND GRATUITIES
TOTAL PER PERSON - $671.73
TOTAL CRUISE PRICE - $1343.46

DEPOSIT DUE AT BOOKING $50.00 PER PERSON, PAYMENT PLANS CAN BE ARRANGED

Your sister in the NFB

Happy Holidays

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!

Cheryl Echevarria, Owner

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

631-456-5394

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.

Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after
Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than
12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is
you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts
vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not
need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.

Thank you.