[Ct-nfb] trying to find someone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 17:21:46 UTC 2012

He owwns his own firm and is in Colorado.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 10/13/2012 9:41:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ckuell at comcast.net writes:

Suzanne,

I think he's the president of the Colorado  affiliate, and he's a very nice
guy (he was our National rep a few years back  and we chatted for a while
at the bar post banquet). I don't remember if he  has hiw own law firm, or
works for someone else--perhaps even national. Keep  trying--he'll get back to
you.

chris