[Ct-nfb] State Convention Hotel Reservations

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Oct 16 04:14:14 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

I just made my reservation for the hotel for the state convention.  Don't forget to make yours!

When I called the hotel and spoke to the reservations desk, they told me that they had absolutely no rooms for the Friday night of the state convention.  Then, I told them that I was coming for the NFB of CT State Convention and that there were rooms blocked off just for the convention.  Upon hearing this information, the agent found me a room, and all went well.

I am posting this to the list so that none of you get discouraged when they tell you that there aren't any rooms.  It's because the hotel is being very good to us and giving us first priority.  Take advantage of it, and do it soon!

See you there!

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD