[Ct-nfb] At Large Meeting

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:51:11 UTC 2012

Dear Connecticut Federationists, and those who called into our meeting last
night,

I, most disreputable of At-Large conference call hosts, missed our
conference call last night. My sincerest apologies. I am trying to pick up
the pieces now. I want to know who called in of you guys. Any of you? I was
very much ready to take on last night-I have us a constitution to help us
become a real chapter; and there's much else to talk about obviously. This
is quite important. If little went on last night-my thoughts are to shoot
again for next Tuesday-assuming I learned my lesson. Please contact me
directly with your thoughts at 508-963-7708, or tattenberg at gmail.com .

Many many thanks.

Yours,

Trevor Attenberg