[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] At Large Meeting

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Oct 17 22:52:03 UTC 2012

The call attendees were:

Maryanne Melley
Rich Harper
Justin Salisbury

We talked about expectations of blind people, O&M techniques, and how to build chapters and keep them fresh.  We put a spotlight on the Norwalk chapter.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD