[Ct-nfb] Career and Transition Fair for BESB Students and Parents - October 20, 2012

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Sep 23 17:25:08 UTC 2012

I called Barry Rita and left him a message about this event.  It would be so wonderful if we could be included in the community resources section, since we do help people so much with college and career transitions.

I also mentioned the National Association of Blind Students and the forming Connecticut Association of Blind Students since NABS involvement has helped me tremendously.  I cannot think of any entity that has helped me with my college and transition process than the Federation, and I know that I'm not done-and we're not done-yet, either.

I'll let you all know where we get with this.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD