[Ct-nfb] State Convention Transportation

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Sep 23 19:22:11 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

     A long-time friend of mine from Windham, which is in the eastern part of the state, wants to attend our state convention.  She is the very first blind person I ever met, and I am eager to introduce her to the Federation at our state convention.  She is a student like me, and we all know how important it is to get young people involved for the future of our affiliate.

    She is scouring the planet for transportation options, and she hopes to go to the state convention on Saturday morning and leave either Saturday after the banquet or Sunday after the business meeting.

If you think you can assist her with transportation, either through advice or by offering to carpool, please contact:

April Burke
amb.burke at gmail.com
860.336.6597

If she stays over on Saturday night, she would also be looking for roommates.

Thank you in advance.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD