[Ct-nfb] {Disarmed} Bob Lynch

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 23 02:03:34 UTC 2013

Hi, Lucia and Everyone,

I too have fond memories of Bob Lynch and am very saddened by his passing.  I remember his going to many of the Washington Seminars and conventions.  I also liked Mickey very much as well.

One night, Bob called me with computer questions and we had quite a long conversation.  He was so knowledgeable in many facets of life and a really genuine person.  He will be greatly missed.

Esther

Sent from Esther's Amazing iPhone!