[Ct-nfb] request

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 28 13:34:20 UTC 2013

All:

I called the office and talked with Lucia about this. To streamline the email traffic, I wanted to update you all.

This person has specifically expressed interest in visual aids to access sheet music. While I certainly see the merits of learning by ear or learning braille music, this person is first looking for visual methods.

So that we can be efficient and also make use of the resources of the National Federation of the Blind, We are referring the person to the performing arts division, a division of Federationists with expertise in this area. Our leaders in this division can help advise this person or any person of the most effective methods of accessing written music and can do it with expertise.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Sent from my iPhone