[Ct-nfb] Krafters Korner Chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 18:14:21 UTC 2013

NFB Krafters Division Monday Night Chat Schedule

Everyone is invited.

September  9, Chat: taking Charges From Credit cards, Host Lisa Marie 9:30
PM Eastern, 8:30  PM Central, 7:30 PM Mountain, 6:30 PM Pacific
605  781 1000 code 875029#
What  you need and how can you take credit card payments
September  16, Chat: Basket Making, Host Joyce and Susan
General  information on different types of Baskets, tools and descriptions
of materials  used to make baskets.
9  PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific
605  781 1000 code 875029#
September  23,  Scissors Host:  Joyce
9  PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM  Pacific
Come  along and share with each other what type of scissors are your
favorite.  Do you use different scissors for  different crafting?  Which would you
 recommend to others and why?
Bring  your comments, questions and favorite brands and types of scissors
to this discussion to compare with each  other.
605  781 1000 code 875029#
September  30,
9  PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific
Chat:  Adhesives and glues, Hosts: Joyce & Nancy
What  do you use and learn what others have found that works for them.Come
and learn  about some new adhesives on the market.  Compare some of the
glues out there and share your opinions and  experiences.
605  781 1000 code 875029#

Visit our website below to check out our telephone and our email  classes
available to our members of the division.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com