[Ct-nfb] Spelling on the List

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:50:14 UTC 2013

Dear List,

                As moderator, I wish to encourage us all to remain consistent in our assertion of the capacity of blind people.  If we contradict ourselves in front of our listserv, we are weakening our own assertion.  While an occasional spelling error is certainly tolerable, a nominal level of editing effort can prevent the loss of professionalism and overall purity of our message.  This is not in reference to any specific recent message that has come across our list.

Sso, i inkurridge yew oll to breeflee eddit yowr messidges BeFour sending.

Warmly yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD