[Ct-nfb] Movie Theater with Descriptive video, is there one in Southington?, Would anyone have a p-hone number?

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Tue Feb 12 20:50:03 UTC 2013

Hello Sandy and all.  I just called the Rave Cinema in Southington and got some info.  They have equipment but it's outdated and will not work with current described movies.  A new company is going to buy the theater in March and the description equipment should be updated and functioning by the end of March or beginning of April.  Someone please remind me to check at that time.  My forgetter is getting real good.

Hope you're all plowed out and staying safe.

Anne West
ct.daffodil at snet.net